Legal Representation Backed By Integrity And Experience
Donna Duncan, P.A., also known as Donna Duncan, Attorney at Law, is a law firm serving Apalachicola and the surrounding areas of Florida’s panhandle. Attorney Donna Duncan brings 30 years of legal experience (including law enforcement and the practice of law). We take a personalized approach to our clients and their legal matters, focusing on efficient, effective results.
At our firm, we represent clients in:
- Criminal defense: Our legal team provides a strong defense against a range of criminal charges, including DUI, drug charges, theft, assault, white collar crimes and related criminal charges in both state and federal court.
- Family law: We handle all types of legal issues for families, including divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, post-divorce modifications, prenuptial agreements and adoptions.
- Bankruptcy: If you are facing serious personal debt, we can help you find debt relief solutions through either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Title services: We have an entire department devoted to ensuring your real estate closing is conducted smoothly and without issues.
- Estate planning and probate: We can help you plan for the distribution of your assets and property after you pass away, or help you manage the probate case of a loved one.
Meet Attorney Donna Duncan
Donna Duncan started her career in the legal field at the age of 17, when she worked as an assistant to attorney Barbara Sanders, for whom she later clerked during law school. The two of them partnered for more than a decade to form the firm of Sanders And Duncan, P.A.
Ms. Duncan also spent many years working in the corrections system. Her professional experience as a lawyer and as a corrections officer gives her a unique ability to see clients’ legal issues from all angles and provide sound legal counsel and advocacy.
Meet Our Supporting Staff
Finding The Right Approach For You
In many cases, especially family law, the traditional approach has involved the courtroom battle, with each party fighting aggressively to get the advantage on every disputed element in the case. At Donna Duncan, P.A., we take a more amicable and efficient approach whenever possible.
In family law matters, we seek to resolve disputed issues peacefully in negotiations and mediation. If this solution is unavailable, however, we are prepared to represent your interests aggressively in court.
Set Up A Meeting With Us Today
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.